Achieve Peak Mental and Physical Energy
Get core practices that can quickly turn you into a stronger, clearer, healthier, happier version of yourself.
In a fast-paced, rat race society, there's always too much to do, and not enough time or energy. While we can't teach you how to bend time (yet), there are a HUGE range of behaviors, tips and tricks that can help you achieve remarkable levels of physical and mental energy to face life like a fully-fueled warrior.
In this class, we'll be covering:
- Quickly building up immense physical strength and resilience using compound lifting and yoga, with the incredible mental strength and resilience that can result from a REAL (not gimmicky) exercise program.
- Hacks for better sleep, breathing and hydration drawn from a range of Eastern and Western systems.
- Building the foundations of a meditation practice in order to boost mental clarity and toughness, and allow you to better resist the energy-draining nonsense of modern life
- The foundations of real diet, whole foods and proper eating to keep your energy boosted throughout the day without having to resort to the use of stimulants. We'll also take a critical look at currently popular fad diets.
- The use of supplementation to boost both mental and physical performance—cutting through the immense numbers of nonsense and useless supplements on the market and getting to the core few that actually WILL work to improve your life without draining your wallet.
- And much, much more.
This class will arm you with the tools you need to markedly improve your daily life in every area—and, most importantly, all of the exercises, tools and foods will be simple, cheap or even free, allowing you to slice through the marketing hyperbole and over-hyped crap to get to the core practices that can quickly turn you into a stronger, clearer, healthier, happier version of yourself.
Jason Louv is the author of the bestselling John Dee and the Empire of Angels, and is the author or editor of Generation Hex, Ultraculture Journal, Thee Psychick Bible, Monsanto vs. the World and Hyperworlds/Underworlds and many more.
In the "real world," Jason works as a mild-mannered journalist. In the "other world," he has spent almost two decades studying and practicing the world's esoteric spiritual systems under many gurus and mentors around the globe, including chaos magick, Hermeticism, Thelema, Advaita Vedanta, kriya yoga, Masonry, Sufism, Enochian, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Reichian analysis, Tarot, I Ching, Taoism, Theravada, Vajrayana, Dzogchen, Emotional Freedom Technique, Nepali shamanism, psychedelic therapy and multiple healing modalities.
PreviewIntroduction to Peak Energy (19:24)
StartWhat Not to Do—Behaviors to Cut Out (5:56)
StartElement One—Water (15:22)
StartElement Two—Air (27:06)
StartElement Three—Earth (19:10)
StartEarth—Tracking Macronutrients, Stable-State Metabolism, Superfoods (42:01)
StartEarth—Avoiding Temptation (1:58)
StartFire—Addressing Fad Diets: Atkins, Ketosis, Paleo, etc. (3:49)
StartFire—Strength Training and HIIT (22:03)
Frequently Asked Questions
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we'll give you a full refund.
What People are Saying
"Jason gives a very clear, organized, and inspiring look at how to improve your diet, fitness, and general energy levels. It was invaluable to have someone who's tried it all to cut through the fads and misinformation to offer some practical steps to taking better care of ourselves. Highly recommended." – Kristen K.
"Thanks a lot, Jason. The information you have provided, awesome." – Ferdinand S.
"I took [the] 'Achieve Peak Energy' course and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Jason Louv is a very dedicated teacher, therefore he is able to relay a lot of information to students in an organized and lucid manner. In this course, his advice and recommendations were intelligent and well thought out. More importantly, for all those who are overwhelmed by the chaotic health and diet industries, he really emphasizes attention to cost efficiency and practicality. Jason's insight, research and practice has culminated in an ability to apply common sense to every need. His tips for attaining greater energy and lucidity are not dogmatic approaches, nor are they derived from any one system or paradigm. I highly recommend taking this course for anyone who is interested in fortifying their own research into health and for anyone who is looking for some interesting methods to release stress and strengthen the body. This is a high quality course for a very reasonable price." – Rachel C.