Angelic and Enochian magick are the absolute core of the Western Esoteric Tradition.
These are the mysterious practices that have been kept secret and passed down, from initiate to initiate, over centuries. These are the practices that have formed the core of occultism. These are the practices that adepts have used to evolve themselves from mere mortal clay to the next stages of human potential.
In a world of fragmentation, confusion and spiritual emptiness, wouldn’t you like to learn how to speak to an angel or two?
In this class, I will reveal the core practices of angelic magick—the techniques for making contact with angelic beings—that have fueled the Western magical tradition from the era of John Dee and Edward Kelley to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and beyond. This means that you’ll get all of the information you need to start making real progress in contacting angels. These are profoundly deep and effective occult techniques for taking your life to the next level.
Angels are doctors of the soul. In a world this harsh, sometimes we need them!
This course—which will be taught live on Sunday, April 22—will be offered free of charge to everybody who purchases a copy of my new book John Dee and the Empire of Angels before or during its first week of release. See below for instructions on how to register. You can ONLY get in this way. It will not be available as part of the subscription package and will not be offered afterward (although the recording will stay up for those who have registered for it, of course).
How Do I Get Access to This Course?
This course is free—however, it will ONLY be available to people who purchase John Dee and the Empire of Angels by the end of day of April 21, 2018. This means that you have to buy either the physical book OR the ebook (Kindle or Nook) during the first week of the book being released. If you pre-ordered the book PRIOR to the first week of release, this also counts!
In order to get access to the course, here's what to do:
1. Purchase a copy of John Dee and the Empire of Angels—physical or electronic edition—from any retailer (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, IndieBound or direct from the publisher). Your receipt must be dated April 21, 2018 or before. (If you live somewhere—like the UK—where the book doesn't come out for another few weeks, you can still pre-order by the end of the 21st and send the receipt to qualify.)
2. E-mail proof of purchase to [email protected].
Important: In the SUBJECT LINE of the e-mail, please include your name and the e-mail address that you wish to register for the course with. Please double-check that your name and e-mail address are accurate! (If you skip this step, I can't guarantee that you will be added.)
As proof of purchase, you can send any of the following:
• Just forward your e-mail receipt for the book. Easy!
• If you lost the receipt e-mail, you can send a screenshot of the record of the order from the "Your Orders" section of your Amazon account (or wherever else you bought it from).
• You can also forward a scan or photo of your physical receipt from buying the book in a bookstore.
• If somebody gave you the book as a gift and you don't have a receipt, you can send a picture of you holding the book. Honor system!
Make sure that you e-mail me your proof of purchase by the end of day of April 21.
3. I will register you for the course, which will be held live on Sunday, April 22, and recorded for anybody who can't make that date.
Jason Louv is the author of John Dee and the Empire of Angels, and is the author or editor of Generation Hex, Ultraculture Journal, Thee Psychick Bible, Monsanto vs. the World, Hyperworlds/Underworlds and The Angelic Reformation. He is also the editor-in-chief of the Ultraculture blog.
In the "real world," Jason works as a mild-mannered journalist. In the "other world," he has spent almost two decades studying and practicing the world's esoteric spiritual systems under many gurus and mentors around the globe, including chaos magick, Hermeticism, Thelema, Advaita Vedanta, kriya yoga, Masonry, Sufism, Enochian, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Reichian Orgonomy, Tarot, I Ching, Taoism, Vajrayana, Dzogchen, Emotional Freedom Technique, Nepali shamanism, psychedelic therapy and multiple healing modalities.