Unlock Your True Will
Unlock your True Will through the proper application of Thelemic and astrological principles.
Many of us come into the world with a strong sense of self and purpose. So by adulthood, why do we so often feel as if we've lost the thread of what we're supposed to be doing?
According to Western esoteric spirituality, everybody has a True Will—a true path in life—and the goal of the spiritual journey is to discover it, to identify oneself with it totally, and to Do It.
Now, that's easier said than done. But this workshop is here to help untangle the weeds and get you firmly on track in life.
Unlike previous courses, this session will be a practical, step-by-step workshop—an intensive session in which we'll learn about, and use, the tools needed to discover and enact the True Will. These will include:
– Understanding what the True Will is, through the lens of Western esotericism, Hinduism and Buddhism. What do the world's great spiritual traditions say about the True Will—and how does it relate to free will, fate, destiny and the great scientific debate of Nature vs. Nurture?
– How to begin the process of mapping the True Will by charting one's personal history, journalling and active dreaming
– How to use your astrological birth chart to determine external influences on your personality, as well as to clearly understand the karmic lessons you're meant to learn in this lifetime
– How to separate your True Will from the external wills superimposed on you by parents, schooling, peers, career pressures and even the forces of karma
– Once you've begun to isolate and understand the rudiments of your True Will, how to begin projecting it into the world by creating artistic altars, writing it out, enacting it and consistently defining and refining it through trial and error while training the skills and core strengths necessary for carrying it out
– Understanding what the universe does when you're getting it right: Synchronicity and flow states
– Understanding what to do when you're not getting it right: Getting stuck in life and the Alchemy of turning bad situations into productive learning experiences to strengthen your will
– Cultivating patience and self-love on the path
You'll not only make significant headway on the path during the course, you'll also walk out with a full toolkit to help discover, refine and enact your True Will in the world.
Jason Louv is the author of the bestselling John Dee and the Empire of Angels, and is the author or editor of Generation Hex, Ultraculture Journal, Thee Psychick Bible, Monsanto vs. the World and Hyperworlds/Underworlds and many more.
In the "real world," Jason works as a mild-mannered journalist. In the "other world," he has spent almost two decades studying and practicing the world's esoteric spiritual systems under many gurus and mentors around the globe, including chaos magick, Hermeticism, Thelema, Advaita Vedanta, kriya yoga, Masonry, Sufism, Enochian, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Reichian analysis, Tarot, I Ching, Taoism, Theravada, Vajrayana, Dzogchen, Emotional Freedom Technique, Nepali shamanism, psychedelic therapy and multiple healing modalities.
PreviewWhat’s My True Will? (6:49)
StartBasic Theory—What is the True Will; Where is Western Consciousness At? (16:07)
StartVedic Theories of the Self (9:04)
StartBuddhist Theories of the Self (5:00)
StartModern Western Spiritual Misalignment, Midlife Crises, Career Changes, Spiritual Materialism (15:31)
StartRedefining the Will (1:35)
StartAssembling Your Life Data and Tracing Your Causal Chain (24:54)
StartCrunching Astrological and Birth Chart Data (19:55)
StartReading the True Node (9:37)
StartGames and Transactional Analysis (18:09)
StartAssessing Your Self-Audit (3:08)
StartFoundational Meditation Practice (9:56)
StartPutting it Together—Assessing and Testing the True Will (12:09)
StartFlow States (3:54)
StartManaging Pushback and Difficulties—and Getting it Wrong. Try and Try Again! (11:22)
StartFinal Questions & Wrapup (13:32)
StartPlease Give Us Feedback on the Course!
Frequently Asked Questions
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we'll give you a full refund.
What People Are Saying
"Provides context and tools to explore how you and the Universe can better align. This was an enjoyable class that started by building a foundation on the basics of what is 'Self' and 'Will' in various ancient traditions and post-modern thought. I liked the way Jason cut through the spiritual materialism that many (such as myself) get stuck in when forgetting that we already have what we need inside us. It is not uncovered without effort though, and the student is challenged with practical steps with which they may see the patterns within their life that points to their purpose. Having completed the exercises, I can attest that the insight gained is rewarding. I have no prior knowledge of Thelema, and although this is not a formal introductory course on the philosophy, I feel like I've gained some basic understanding. Am I living my true will? Well, through the simple approach provided here, I was able to surrender to some reoccurring themes and my life feels more aligned with the universe by doing so." – Hardtofindhighland